A place for the sweet tooths.
If you love candies and sweets or you just simply want to go to a relaxing, colorful and fun place near Mall of Asia, then you can head to The Dessert Museum. This place is a 12000-square feet confectionery heaven with different sugar-coated themed rooms, from doughnuts to marshmallows, from bananas to piñatas and a lot more.
- Choose your preferred time and date from this calendar.
- Guests are advised to be at the venue 20 minutes before their scheduled booking to process the tickets.
- You need to pay extra Php50 if you’re late to get the next available schedule.
- Go to the venue.
- Queue in line to purchase tickets.
Aside from the online and walk-in rates below, they also have special pricing for birthday celebrants of the month which can be booked online.
Regular rates for online and walk-in
- From PHP599: Weekday Promo Rate – Save Php200 (Book on Mon-Thurs).
- From PHP699: Weekday Promo Rate – Save Php100 (Book on Sat-Sun).
- From PHP799: 1 Free Birthday Baby must bring 1 paying friend.
Note: Promotions are not valid w/ other discounts.
You may use either Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Dragonpay accepts online banking (BPI, BDO, UNIONBANK, etc) and over-the-counter (LBC, CEBUANA, BDO, BPI, etc).
Click here for the complete list.
THE DESSERT MUSEUM
G/F, S Maison Mall, Conrad Hotel Manila, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Store Hours: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Last tickets sold by 8:00 PM)
Mobile: +63 917 506 2670
Facebook: The Dessert Museum
I would like to share a short clip of the areas we have explored.
Enjoy each memory as it will become a part of your lifetime.